Update: March 16, 2020
Company Contact Information-Emergency Only
Baltimore: 301-356-8845 (MGR)
Florida: 407-885-2604, 689-205-7446, 407-902-4323
Ohio: 614-549-4985 or 614-549-2306
Safety Director: 410-303-0554
Regional Body Shops: 407-489-5401
Regional Detail Shops: 678-403-9520 or 407-635-7018
The health and safety of our team members are our top priority, and our thoughts are with those that have already been impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. Frank’s Detail team has been closely monitoring the situation and reviewing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to make informed decisions.
With the effects of the outbreak being felt more each day in some of our states, we wanted to reach out to each of you and share additional tips to stay safe and our current plans to handle the situation:
• Your location should have COVID-19 informational signs in your locations on steps concerning frequently washing your hands, using alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol, and/or other preventative measures.
• Reinforcing vigorous cleaning and sanitizing of common areas such as breakrooms, door handles (common areas such as lobby, restrooms, & breakrooms due to the high traffic volume of people entering & exiting), bathroom surfaces, etc. Contact your local shop manager if an area needs attention.
• The HR Department is asking all employees to update their phone numbers. As a company, we will be using a new feature that we will be able to contact you via text message and voice mail. We are hoping to send out the first message next week to keep you updated on the COVID-19 and other pertinent messages. If you would like to stay informed, please OPT-IN when you receive the notification. If you do not have a cell phone, please contact Maria Melendez at 689-205-7433 so we can make other arrangements.
• We appreciate our staff’s dedication; however, we are asking if you have a fever, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, etc. that you seek medical attention and stay home until you are well. You will need to contact your Manager an hour before the start of your shift each day you are out and turn in a doctor’s note (upon your return) to be excused. Your doctor’s note should include the date and when you can return to work safely. You will be able to use any vacation/PTO time that you have accumulated.
• Contact Diane Williams at 407-885-2604 or 689-205-7446 if you or your love ones are/have traveled on a cruise, overseas or to areas such as California, Washington, and Puerto Rico. You must discuss with me before coming to work. You will not be accessed attendance points etc.
• Please seek medical attention if you have traveled personally, been in contact with anyone that has traveled in areas that have been affected by COVID-19, or you believed that you have been exposed in some manner. Please report this information to the Human Resources Director at 689-205-7446 as a precaution.
• We are aware that there may be some school closures. Please contact your Manager or local HR rep to discuss. You may also contact our corporate HR team at 689-205-7446 or 689-205-8348.
We ask that all employees adhere to the guidelines above and we will adjust the guidelines as needed. If you have any questions, please contact me at 689-205-7446 or Yamel Colon at 689-205-8348.
• Our insurance company, CIGNA, will pay for you or anyone that is covered on our policy to be tested. There will be no associated co-pays or deductibles. Please take advantage of these benefits in order to ensure the safety of everyone.